Refunds and Returns
We hope that you are happy with your new Baby Bumps purchase; however, in the event that you are not, you do have a right to cancel and return your items to the address on your invoice within 14 days of receiving your order.
If we receive the item back 15-30 days after the order was originally delivered, you will be eligible for online credit to babybumpsboutique.com. If the item arrives 30 days after the order being delivered, it will be refused.
All refunds are issued via your PayPal account within 7 days of receiving the order back.
- Please take extra care when trying your items on.
- Goods returned must be undamaged, in their original condition, unworn and complete with all tags and labels attached. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced.
- Please ensure that swimwear items are tried on over your own underwear. In the interest of hygiene, please do not remove the seal. If this is the case then we can reasonably decline your refund.
- We do not currently offer pre-paid returns. The customer is responsible for all return postage costs, unless the item is deemed faulty by both parties.
- We recommend that you send items either signed for or by recorded delivery. Baby Bumps Ltd will not be held responsible for any missing parcels on the customer’s behalf.
- In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the proof of posting from your Post office or applicable returns service location. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting.
- If you have received an incorrect, faulty or damaged item, please contact us immediately on 07899768113 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enclose a note with your return including your order number and name.
Secure payment via Paypal